1. Biblical transformation - Joyfully acknowledging Christ’s Lordship, we target needs holistically, seeking Christian distinctiveness and God’s guidance.
2. Integrity – In transparency and openness, we commit to stand up for people and for our values.
3. Excellence – We strive for effective work, simply and humbly succeeding in a timely manner.
4. Stewardship – In faithfulness, we distribute people and resources intentionally, fairly, and responsibly, avoiding waste and carelessness.
5. Courage & Perseverance – Patiently pursuing our goals, we depend on God for success.
6. Unity – We become one as we love each other through God’s grace, practicing forgiveness, care, and healing to promote trust and good relationships.
7. Collaboration – Recognizing our potential is only realized collaboratively, we adopt kindness, goodness, and mutual respect.
We have 40 guests and no members online